Sunday, January 4, 2015

My Mirror Of Erised, My Mirror Of "Desire."

                                                 "Erised Stru Ehru Ube Cafru Oyt On Wohsi"   (Backwards)
                                                 "I show not your face but your heart's desire."



                                         









Here in my magic solitude in my youth I have known

 A mystic mirror I alone have sown. 

As I gaze upon it's surface, I see my heart, my soul; my dreams, my goal.

Albeit this reflection reveals neither truth, or wisdom, nor gold

These images of my spirit beguile me as they unfold

And cradle my soul when knocking at my mind's door, forevermore.

Lost in my mirror of Desire.   Delusions and passions; love and hope.

Like anesthetic dope helping me cope with my chronic mope.

But now no more...

I've turned fantasies into action; dreams into pursuits and away from this madness of mine.

"For it does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."







And so it is.

~LJLS



*This is a story of a reflection from my youth.




























No comments: