Thursday, January 19, 2012

"Everytime I die... (the most beautiful thing).
























Every time I die, I was at a crossroad lingering as a spirit, a ghost, reluctant to take either way.









I knew the choice right or wrong this day, would mean a silent memory...a mirage... a faded dream to dust off.

Every time I die, the reflection of your eyes in my mind enticing and playful.
A yearning bait alluring me to your midnight garden of good and evil.

A bliss, inclusive only to me.

Your lips, voluptuous & full. Our tongues burning with passion like the nuptial torch of love. A fire for the heart, the soul and your rosy, so soft..so warm.. pulse below.









Every time I die, I smell the rains of the summer storms, the sounds of rumbling thunder. The vibrations dance seductively over your hot body, your breasts, and your thighs quiver as Eros burns.

Every time I die my lips kissing, caressing, kissing your neck, your nipples, the curves of your hips and the opening of your threshold, soft and wet; beckoning me.. beckoning me...









The smell of your dew. The sweet drip of your erotic nectar, releasing the scent of ecstasy between us. A revelation...a beautiful thing.

And every time I die, the mystic rays of moon upon us, between us. Our moans in the wind, ravishing us, raping us, again and again and again.

The orgasm that lay deep between us. The rapture invoking the splash of climax to spill against us. Like a spring river, overflowing its banks, fresh and new.









Every time I die, my mind a prisoner to the echoes of my heart, a lover's past. A dirge playing over and over and over in the sepulcher of my mind.









Every time I die I thought of you. Every time I die I thought of you. The most beautiful thing......every time I die.
















































































~LJS